The Bed and Breakfast rooms have their own lounge area with a toasty fire and a mountain of books. Each room has a separate outdoor area where you can look out for kangaroos or lyrebirds and spend quiet moments with our resident birds.
There's a lot to do in the Kinglake Ranges and surrounding areas. With the world renowned Yarra Valley on our doorstep, the breathtaking lookouts, waterfalls and walking tracks of the Kinglake National Park and the thriving hub of local communities and their artisan markets, you’ll find something wonderful in whichever direction you take!
Check out our links page for more details on activities and the local market schedule.
Play with Us:
- Help feed the chooks and guinea fowl
- Explore the organic veggie patch
- Feed the native birds
- Have an in-house massage or beauty treatment
- Indulge in a local produce hamper
- Enjoy a BBQ on your deck
- Use in-house entertainment; movies, cards, games and interesting books
Play on your own:
- Produce Farms, Dairies and Wineries galore!
- Local, Farmers and Artisan Markets – Every weekend (Kinglake, Healesville, Yering, St. Andrews, Yea, Flowerdale)
- Walking tracks
- National parks
- Cycling routes
- Mountain bike riding
- Dirt bike riding
- Four-wheel driving
- Horse riding tracks
- Day Spas
- Tea Houses and Bakeries
- Art Galleries
- Local Pubs
- Gift shops
- Fun Fields Adventure Park – Whittlesea
- Bollygum Adventure Park – 3 mins walk from Karma Kinglake